Certifications and Environmental Values
We at Puume hold a strong belief that we can significantly promote sustainable development in all of our services. Thus, Puume is committed to proactive environmental management at all levels.
- We maintain organisational structures, management systems, procedures and training plans that, as a minimum, ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and standards.
- We follow the Environmental Management System principles (ISO 14001).
- We follow the principles of TQM (Total Quality Management). We involve our entire workforce in the process of environmental management including contractors, partners and other interested parties.
- Our ambition is to continuously reduce the environmental impact of our projects, products and services throughout their lifecycle.
In addition, we consider environmental impact especially in the following areas:
- Material choices when they can be influenced.
- Transport efficiency is considered with regards to structures and manufacturing methods.
- We favour a local sub-contracting network and operate regionally.
- We ensure the reuse and recycling of materials whenever possible.
- We work with responsible partners.